Complaint Review: Gotec Financial

• Submitted: Wed, March 17, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, March 17, 2004

• Reported By:xenia Ohio
Gotec Financial
gotec financial.com Saint George, Utah U.S.A.

Gotec Financial ripoff Saint George Utah

Yeah these bastards ripped me the hell off like a bum in a liquor store and they made it sound so convincing. I myself having no credit had to pay a one time fee of 219.70. I was excited because I was feeling like an adult and get a credit card. So I went ahead and gave them all the necessary information in the middle of September. They said my drop date would be the 28th of october.

A couple of days later I got in touch with them and told them that I didn't want the package and just to keep it. And not to take the money out of my account. They did so anyways. I didn't even receive the package til after christmas.

On the first day E received my package I sent it back but I called them first. They said it had to be there within five days or they kept my money. So I sent it express mail and tried to get in touch with them.

To this day I've yet to get in touch with them or receive a single penny of the hard earned mony that these bastards took from me. They have been taking money out still because they are the only people who take money out of my account automated. Now that I just found out they are scam artists these bastard will pay with your help.

Jordan
xenia, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2004 02:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gotec-Financial/Saint-George-Utah-84770/Gotec-Financial-ripoff-Saint-George-Utah-84273. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gotec Financial