Complaint Review: Gotec Financial

• Submitted: Fri, June 25, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, June 25, 2004

• Reported By:45723 Ohio
Gotec Financial
26050 E. Hornsby Rd. Saint george, Utah U.S.A.

Gotec Financial Rxf ripoff withdrew from bank acct after gotec was told not interested Saint george Utah

Gortec financial contacted me by phone. Got info on my bank acc then after talking about their credit card I told them that I was not interested and not to withdraw money from my bank. They went and did. Talked to danial at gotec who said after I recieved a packet in mail I could recieve my money back but I have not recieved any packet as of june 25 2004

Sonja
45723, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2004 08:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gotec-Financial/Saint-george-Utah/Gotec-Financial-Rxf-ripoff-withdrew-from-bank-acct-after-gotec-was-told-not-interested-Sai-96486. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gotec Financial