Complaint Review: Gotec Financial

• Submitted: Mon, May 31, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, May 31, 2004

• Reported By:corona New York
Gotec Financial
354 East 600 South Suite 202 St. George, Utah U.S.A.

Gotec Financial Inc rippoff St. George Utah

Let's unite to punish mothers. It's too many of us. Why cannot we put them in jail? They called me saying that i am aproved for 5000 dollar credit card which would cost me one time $219.00 fee. They also asked me if I want to have a long distance service. I refused. It happened not long ago and i still hope they didn't sighn me in.

Instead of my credit card i recieved a bullshit book. I called them every day but couldn't reach them for a week. Only once a woman picked up the phone and asked to call back in 2 hours because they were "out of service". When I finally reached them back in 3 days she said that I can't have a refund because it's been more than 3 days since i got my mail. I read in their letter that my transaction is not subject to a refund if I use my password in the internet so i've never even used it. When i tried to go to their site it was "out of service" as everything that they do except stealing money.

Daria
Corona, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2004 11:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gotec-Financial/St-George-Utah-84770/Gotec-Financial-Inc-rippoff-St-George-Utah-93169. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gotec Financial