Complaint Review: Gotec Financial

• Submitted: Wed, May 05, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, May 05, 2004

• Reported By:Mill Creek Washington
Gotec Financial
2 W ST George Blvd Suite 5 St George, Utah U.S.A.

Gotec Financial Rip-off! Scam! St George Utah

Good Day All,

My name is Robert and I am here to report that Gotec is a SCAM. I, like many others, received numerous calls until I finally agreed. On the phone call that I agreed, I had spoke to an Asian guy named Henry who obviously spoke very little english and spoke extremely fast. I got to the authorization process and told them no at the end but then a man came on and told me that it would dumb for me to say no because they are guaranteeing me a credit card of my choice for $5000. Also in the conversation they told me about Protel long distance I stated that I didn't want it and they told me it was a package deal and that I would have to cancel that later.

I have yet been able to get a hold of Protel. Although I have talked to Gotec a few times and they told me that I can't cancel the transaction even though they have not processed anything yet. Everytime I have called them they have been extremely rude. Another thing I was told was to go to gfilinks.com to claim my $250 shopping spree that never happened.

They have not taken my money yet but I am in the process of filing a lawsuit against them or something. I am not sure was is going to happen but I have an appointment with a Federal Attorney being that I am in the military and they are going to help resolve this problem. Becareful and dont accept anything from Gotec.

I will let you all know how it turns out. Thanks everyone at this site for letting me know they are a scam, hopefully it is not to late for me to do something about it. Oh and the BBB doesnt even except them.

Mill Creek, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2004 11:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gotec-Financial/St-George-Utah-84770/Gotec-Financial-Rip-off-Scam-St-George-Utah-90316. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gotec Financial