Complaint Review: Gotec Financial

• Submitted: Wed, August 18, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, August 18, 2004

• Reported By:Fenton Michigan
Gotec Financial
354 East 600 South,suite202; St. George, Utah U.S.A.

Gotec Financial ripoff, promise to help you, they take your money and disappear!! Get your credit back to "AAA"; YA!-RIGHT!!! rip-off liars! how can they get away with this! corruption St. George Utah

Gotec Financial Co., took me for a cool tune of $219.90/and had me believing that THEY would help get MY credit back to "AAA".

They gave me the promise of a credit card will a $5,000 -LIMIT;-WITH ALL the HELP!I would need to better myself after my bank-ruptcy,due to illness & having to be out of work for many months.I feel very misused, tooken avantage of, stolen from, etc...ISN'T STEALING!!! A CRIME? How is it; that this company can get away with this,"ACTION"; today in our world,in the USA.

Please respond with a real answer/help; to get my money back ASAP.! Sincerely, now a minister; from GOD...

Jeffrey
Fenton, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2004 01:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gotec-Financial/St-George-Utah/Gotec-Financial-ripoff-promise-to-help-you-they-take-your-money-and-disappear-Get-your-104184. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gotec Financial