Complaint Review: Gotruewireless

• Updated: Tue, September 25, 2012

• Reported By: joep91 — Tulsa Oklahoma United States of America
Gotruewireless

Gotruewireless Truewireless Avoid these b**tards like the Plague!!! Internet

I like thousands of others have been taken in by this scamming company. I am on disability and could only afford this offer. I paid my money for Internet and Data package. They sent me a phone that didnt even have the capabilities I needed to get on the internet OR accept texts. I was told  I couldn't request a "certain" phone that they sent what they had. Even though they accepted my payment for the Internet  and Data package.  They give the term 3rd-world idiots a whole new name. I have 3 on-going complaints with the FCC against them. When I googled them I found that they don't even have a "real-business". They work out of a mailbox in Tennessee. They claim to receive their phones from the Govt. ABSOLUTE LIES!!! They are a total joke and Im sorry I ever signed up with them You will be too if you do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2012 10:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gotruewireless/internet/Gotruewireless-Truewireless-Avoid-these-btards-like-the-Plague-Internet-946331. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gotruewireless