Complaint Review: Gotthetix

• Submitted: Thu, October 18, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, October 18, 2012

• Reported By: luv2mec — Tualatin Oregon United States of America
Gotthetix

Gotthetix Got the tix Gotthetix sells your personal information to a third party. Internet

I purchased Book of Mormon tickets through Gotthetix. The service fees were high. Three days later after purchasing the tickets I received them by Federal Express. I noticed the tickets were colored full-sized sheets of paper. No regularily sized tickets. I believe these tickets were printed by Ticket Boat. Also three days after I purchased my tickets I received an annoying telemarketer call. He asked if I received my tickets OK for the Book of Mormon show and asked me if I would like to try a discount card with massive savings. The discount card would be free for 14 days. He was very persistant. I hung up and I emailed Ticket Boat and then Gotthetix. I learned it was not Ticket Boat that sold my info. It was Gotthetix and they admitted it in an email. The customer support person stated that it is in their privacy policy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2012 10:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gotthetix/internet/Gotthetix-Got-the-tix-Gotthetix-sells-your-personal-information-to-a-third-party-Interne-956696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gotthetix