Complaint Review: Gourmet Foods

• Updated: Sat, October 29, 2011

• Reported By: Mary — Brookland Arkansas United States of America
Gourmet Foods
, Ohio United States of America

Gourmet Foods Caused OD Fees to bank account.Promissed to hold check until 1st of month, DID NOT! Ohio

Two men going door to door selling frozen meat items. Driving a small white truck. Nice and polite and stared they were from Ohio.

I was not interested in steaks or seafood so I purchesed chicken for 240.00. Mike promised to hold my check until The 1st of the month. Mike said 3 times he would hold it until then.
  I'm a older lady living on a fixed income and raising my 2 disabled grandsons. Because of Mike sending the check through on the 25th I had to sell a couple  of personal items to be able to buy milk and ceral for my grandsons.
 This also caused me to be overdrawn at my bank almost 100.00 because I should have had money in the bank that Mike took earlyier than promised.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2011 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gourmet-Foods/-Ohio-/Gourmet-Foods-Caused-OD-Fees-to-bank-accountPromissed-to-hold-check-until-1st-of-month-793345. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gourmet Foods