Complaint Review: Gov-Resources, Recordsarea, Click Bank, Lifetime Unlimited Search Pass

• Submitted: Sat, March 21, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, March 21, 2009

• Reported By:Davenport Florida
Gov-Resources, Recordsarea, Click Bank, Lifetime Unlimited Search Pass
Gov-Resources.com Internet U.S.A.

Gov-Resources, Recordsarea, ClickBank, Lifetime Unlimited Search Pass Beware! This is a rip-off. Every search comes up blank! After several months have NEVER gotten even one search result. Internet

I am usually very careful, and research everything before I 'buy into' any ads. I was lead into their website when they advertised 'free' searches. The name you 'search' comes up, but if you want any information you have to pay for it. The title 'Gov-Resources' leads one to believe it's actually government documents that you can research (birth, death, census, etc.) and the best deal is to pay $39.95 with unlimited lifetime searches. I bought into it with confidence that I would be able to get more information on the name I had searched. I'm working on the family genealogy and thought this to be a great resource. Once I paid for the service, everything was so vague. It's all a big run-a-round, taking you from one site to another, with absolutely NO results.

When you first go to Gov-Resources, it advertises millions of records you can search in just about every category. Sounds good, right? Once you pay and sign-in, it takes you to 'recordsarea.com'. This 'members only' area is where your problems start. Every search I have ever done comes up 'no results'... even MY OWN name. You have the option to go to 'search assistant'. When you still don't get results, it tells you to go to CLKBank.com with your Clickbank Receipt. I just tried doing a search on my granddaughter through birth records. I thought I might get at least ONE result because I know when/where she was born. You select the state, and when I try to type in her name, it won't let me fill in the space. The whole process is so frustrating, such a scam and nothing has EVER worked... not even this time! (I just had to prove to myself, once again, that nothing works... and give them one last chance!)

I get so upset when I try to research anything that I just close out of it. Of course, that's what they want! They've got their money..... I've got nothing!!!

BEWARE.... do not fall into their trap! No results for the past, or present-time searches... ever! Just wish there was a way to get my money back, or who to contact about it!!

Davenport, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2009 07:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gov-Resources-Recordsarea-Click-Bank-Lifetime-Unlimited-Search-Pass/internet/Gov-Resources-Recordsarea-ClickBank-Lifetime-Unlimited-Search-Pass-Beware-This-is-a-ri-436208. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gov-Resources, Recordsarea, Click Bank, Lifetime Unlimited Search Pass