Complaint Review: Goverment Grant Association

• Submitted: Wed, November 17, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, November 17, 2004

• Reported By:Belleville Michigan
Goverment Grant Association
Clear Water, Florida U.S.A.

Government Grant Association rip off promised 5000.00 for a goverment grant to buy a home or for educational purposes Clear Water Florida

I receive a call on my cell phone on 11/16/04 a gentleman which I did not get his name promised 5000.00 for a goverment grant to buy a house or for education. He said it was being issued because I was a good taxpaying citizen. He told me it would be done as an ACH transaction and the processing fee was 199.00 I did not believe him and questioned him. He said he was really hurt that I would question his company and think this was a scam.

I told him he should understand that in this day an age that people are great at scams and trying to rip good people off. I said I would not give any bank information over the phone. I insisted on a number to check out his company. The phone number is 1-877-408-1400. The phone number that came up on my caller id is 1-563-820-1739.

I tried both number and the one that came up on my caller id was no good. The other I called and found out the name of the company and the gentleman said yes they help people apply for goverment grants. That is not how the represent themselves the guy that spoke to me insisted that a grant was waiting for me just give your bank account number. No Thanks I like most out there work to hard to have money stolen from me.

Barbara
Belleville, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2004 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Goverment-Grant-Association/Clear-Water-Florida/Government-Grant-Association-rip-off-promised-500000-for-a-goverment-grant-to-buy-a-home-118453. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Goverment Grant Association