Complaint Review: Goverment Liquidation Llc

• Submitted: Thu, April 27, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, April 27, 2006

• Reported By:perris California
Goverment Liquidation Llc
15051 N KIERLAND BLVD SCOTTSDALE, Arizona U.S.A.
  • Phone: 480-367-1300
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

Liquidation.com breech of contract, unfair hiring practices, SCOTTSDALE Arizona

I am a previous employee of Government Liquidation LLC, and my termination in 11/03 was entirly my own fault. That is the reason for this report.

In December 2005, I was contacted by a site in California to go back to work for Gov Liquidation, in the scrapyard, as they had been awarded the Government scrap contract and needed employees to handle these new sites.

I talked with the Site Manager, at the Barstow CA, site, who had gotten the Ok for my rehire, from Scottsdale, completed the hiring packet, and was set to start on 12/8/05. Being I was working, I gave my 2 week notice at my current job, and was excited about going back to work for GL.

On 12-5-05, 3 days before I was to start, I received a phone call from the Barstow site, advising me that the head of HR, Sandra Ervin, had informed him that I was not to be rehired. This came afterI had already left my job, so this call left me unemployed.

This company paid their employees very well, but I guess they can afford to with the money they make from thier auctions is nothing close to what they get the items from the Goverment for. The merchandise they auction, is the leftovers and obsolete items that the governnment doesnt't want anymore. It's a scrap pile that their pictures do alot of justice to.

The pennies they pay for some of the stuff, they are getting ripped off too, so they pass that on to thier customers and add pictures.

Buyer beware!

Sharen
perris, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2006 11:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Goverment-Liquidation-Llc/SCOTTSDALE-Arizona-85254/Liquidationcom-breech-of-contract-unfair-hiring-practices-SCOTTSDALE-Arizona-188871. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Goverment Liquidation Llc