Complaint Review: Government Grant Association

• Submitted: Thu, November 04, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, November 30, 2004

• Reported By:Broomfield Colorado
Government Grant Association
4100 E Bay Dr. Clear Water, Florida U.S.A.

Government Grant Association ripoff No company can force you to pay for something in advance if they are legit. Federal Grants Clear Water Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Company Description

I received a call from a gentleman with a east India accent by the name of Brian Murphy. He was explaining to me I had been pre-approved for a federal grant of up to $25,000.00.

The paperwork etc was only going to cost me just under $200.00. I could of course use this grant money of which the first 5K was guaranteed for anything I desired.

I told Brian that I would think about this and wanted a telephone number in which to call them back. He told me he would only give me the telephone number when I gave him my checking account number. I said no, I will only give you the checking account information after I get the telephone number. While I had him on the telephone I looked up the company on the internet and found the rip off reports. I was able to get the telephone number and then thanked him, told him I would think about it and hung up.

They can do anything to your bank account if they have your account number. The routing number is common knowledge but the account number gives them access. It can be misconstrued that if you provide the account number you are approving their ability to debit your account.

I then turned around and filed a report with the FBI as it seems they are searching for information on this company.

Do not pay these people they are a rip-off. No company can force you to pay for something in advance if they are legit. I told Brian to mail me all the paperwork and I would look it over and if I wanted to use their company I would then call. He told me that would not happen.

Janet
Broomfield, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2004 09:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Government-Grant-Association/Clear-Water-Florida-33764/Government-Grant-Association-ripoff-No-company-can-force-you-to-pay-for-something-in-advan-116226. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Government Grant Association

Company Description

AUTHOR: Scott - (U.S.A.)

The Grants & Loans Association markets a suite of products to aid individuals in obtaining government and/or private grants or loans.
These entitlements help Americans obtain funds or job training, new home purchases, college education or even current home renovation.
We provide customized search engines to investigate federal, state and private databases of over 30,000 potential endowments that can be obtained by our customers. We supply a complete, step-by-step tutorial for obtaining and completing the proper forms, preparing the necessary proposals, as well as submission of all collateral material to the appropriate governmental and private agencies. This drastically increases their chances of successfully obtaining funding Yet another benefit is an all-inclusive planning tool for starting and continuing a profitable business, beginning with a business plan, proper resource allocation, proper budgeting and profit expectations. In addition, a list of the most popular and successful new businesses is available, as stated by outside experts, which contains a complete index of resources needed, expected revenues and even profit forecasts. Also provided is information allowing direct contact with many of the appropriate agencies as well as the proper format for communication of each customer's needs.
We take pride in providing a single location for someone to acquire any grant or loan that meets his or her individual needs.