Complaint Review: Government Grant Association

• Submitted: Mon, November 15, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, November 22, 2004

• Reported By:Dunellen New Jersey
Government Grant Association
4100 E. Bay St. Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

Government Grant Association Ripoff wanted $249.95 for information on how to get grants Clearwater Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Company Description

First of all they called my cell phone 7-12 times for three days in a row from a blocked or unknown number. I finally answer and after a long silence, someone with a heavy indian accent who identifies himself as "Shawn Garner" tells me I am GUARANTEED at least $5000.00 in Gov't grants.

We go back and forth and I finally give him my routing number and checking account number. He proceeds to tell me that withing 7-8 business days I will receive my "legal documents and application" I ask "how long after I file will I receive my money?" his reply is "without delay." At this point I am frustrated.

I am told that I have three weeks to make a $249.95 payment, but I am guaranteed at least $5000.00. I am under the assumption from the Cust. Svc. Rep. that I will have my money from the Government before that anyway.

I get passed onto his supervisor and go through a verification where my answers are recorded. Part of this recording says "...you will receive the information" on how to apply for the grants "within 7-10 business days after your payment clears" "Do you understand all of this information" at this point I said no, and someone picked back up the line and I requested my number be taken out of the database, remove all my information including my checking and routing numbers.

Stephanie
Dunellen, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2004 04:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Government-Grant-Association/Clearwater-Florida-33746/Government-Grant-Association-Ripoff-wanted-24995-for-information-on-how-to-get-grants-Cl-118005. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Government Grant Association

Company Description

AUTHOR: Scott - (U.S.A.)

The Grants & Loans Association markets a suite of products to aid individuals in obtaining government and/or private grants or loans.
These entitlements help Americans obtain funds or job training, new home purchases, college education or even current home renovation.
We provide customized search engines to investigate federal, state and private databases of over 30,000 potential endowments that can be obtained by our customers. We supply a complete, step-by-step tutorial for obtaining and completing the proper forms, preparing the necessary proposals, as well as submission of all collateral material to the appropriate governmental and private agencies. This drastically increases their chances of successfully obtaining funding
Yet another benefit is an all-inclusive planning tool for starting and continuing a profitable business, beginning with a business plan, proper resource allocation, proper budgeting and profit expectations. In addition, a list of the most popular and successful new businesses is available, as stated by outside experts, which contains a complete index of resources needed, expected revenues and even profit forecasts. Also provided is information allowing direct contact with many of the appropriate agencies as well as the proper format for communication of each customer's needs.
We take pride in providing a single location for someone to acquire any grant or loan that meets his or her individual needs.