Complaint Review: Government Grant Association

• Submitted: Mon, January 03, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, January 03, 2005

• Reported By:Hillsdale New Jersey
Government Grant Association
100 E. Bay Drive, Ste. B40 Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

Government Grant Association tried to ripoff, dishonest fraudulent obnoxious Clearwater Florida

A Ronald Jerry called me from this Grant Association to give me 5000 dollars if i paid 250$. I knew it was a scam right away cause this guy didn't even know I was in college, because that is why I thought I was getting the money. His employee ID # is E1510 by the way.

At this point all I had been asking him for was the area code # to his company and the man barley spoke enough english to understand this and continued to try to convince me this was real and that I'd be recieving the money directly from the government.

After I was kidding around with the guy on the phone for awhile his supervisor went on to tell me that the whole cnoversation had been recorded and that I would pay for my actions. I felt it neccesary to go off on this man and let him know that I had known that the whole thing was a scam and that nothing would happen.

He went on to try and convince me that he indeed did work for the government and that they would do something about it. I found it hysterical. In my final concluding I would like people to know that this scam could happen to you and be aware this is one big scam don't ever believe the government's gonna give you free money.

Hillsdale, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2005 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Government-Grant-Association/Clearwater-Florida-33746/Government-Grant-Association-tried-to-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-obnoxious-Clearwater-Fl-125511. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Government Grant Association