• Report: #141916

• Submitted: Sat, May 07, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, May 07, 2005

• Reported By:Las Vegas Nevada
Government Grant Association
Not Given Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

Government Grant Association ripoff all Indians with Indian accent phone scam, I refused to give them my checking account information Clearwater Florida

Early on Saturday Evening I recieved a call on my Daughters cell phone. The individual identified himself as Sam Walker from Government Grant Association in Clearwater Fl. and in a Heavily accented english (I belive to be European Indian by the accent)telling me that I was entitled to a $5000 government grant as long as I met 4 conditions 1.) I was a U.S. Citizens 2.)I paid my taxes to the Government and 3.) I had a small business 4.)I had a checking account..... Now I may dumb but I'm not stupid and when I refused to give them my checking account information he transfered to his supervisor and another individual also with a "Indian accent" tried to convince about how great a deal this was and again tried to pump me for my checking account information.and when a once again refused to give him this information and then next sound I heard was a click as they hung up.

Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2005 08:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Government-Grant-Association/Clearwater-Florida-33762/Government-Grant-Association-ripoff-all-Indians-with-Indian-accent-phone-scam-I-refused-t-141916. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Government Grant Association