Complaint Review: Government Grant Association

• Submitted: Wed, March 23, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, March 23, 2005

• Reported By:Stuart Virginia
Government Grant Association
15500 Roosevelt BLVD Suite 304 Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

Government Grant Association tried to rip me off but failed thanks to ripoffreport.com Clearwater Florida

An Indian sounding man called me this afternoon to tell me that he could get me $5000 in Government grants that I did not have to pay back.

When I asked him for a way to verify his company, he gave me the website www.grantsorloans.com. I believe he is using a legitimate website in order to further his scam. He asked for my banking information and after I refused to give it to him, I hung up.

He called me directly back and became very rude and overbearing. Anyone who reads this please do not fall victim to this man. He told me I could get $5000 for a small fee of $199. If the money were free you wouldn't have to pay for it.

Tracey
Patrick County

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2005 08:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Government-Grant-Association/Clearwater-Florida-33762/Government-Grant-Association-tried-to-rip-me-off-but-failed-thanks-to-ripoffreportcom-Cle-136206. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Government Grant Association