Complaint Review: Government Grant Association

• Submitted: Fri, October 22, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, October 22, 2004

• Reported By:Seattle Washington
Government Grant Association
4100 East Bay Drive - Suite B40 Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

Government Grant Association BIG RIP-OFF! Clearwater Florida

I received a call from a gentleman with a very thick East Indian Accent, who told me that I qualified for a Government grant of $5,000.00 He told me that I did not need to repay the grant but was required to pay a fee of $99.00. He insisted that I give him my mother's maiden name, last four (4) digits of my social security number and bank account number.

I refused and mentioned to him the 60 Minutes segment a few weeks ago dealing with scams such as his. I then hung up the phone. He immediately called me back demanding that I give him my the info he requested. I told him to come to Seattle where I would have the pleasure of kicking him straight to #$%^.

Seattle, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2004 01:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Government-Grant-Association/Clearwater-Florida-33764/Government-Grant-Association-BIG-RIP-OFF-Clearwater-Florida-114146. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Government Grant Association