Complaint Review: Government Grant Association

• Submitted: Sat, November 13, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, November 13, 2004

• Reported By:East Hampton New York
Government Grant Association
4100 East Bay Drive Suite E40 Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

Government Grant Association They called and said the government would give me a 5,000 dollar grant, they also had my bank routing #. Insisted on getting my account #. I refused and hung up. Clearwater Florida

I recieved a call from a Sonya Anderson #1485 from Government Grant Association. They said the government would direct deposit an amount of 5,000 dollars into my checking account. They already had my bank routing number and insisted on me giving my account number. I told him I felt uncomfortable doing so without paper work. He kept on insisting. I said no and hung up.

Christine
East Hampton, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2004 07:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Government-Grant-Association/Clearwater-Florida-33764/Government-Grant-Association-They-called-and-said-the-government-would-give-me-a-5000-dol-117617. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Government Grant Association