Complaint Review: Government Grant Association

• Submitted: Mon, November 15, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, November 15, 2004

• Reported By:Fort Worth Texas
Government Grant Association
4100 E Bay Drive, Suite B40 Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

Government Grant Association ripoff Called and promised a grant in the amount of $5,000 minimum. Processing fee of $249.95 to be paid when I had the funds. Clearwater Florida

I recieved a phone call from Government Grant Association, thier representative "Peter" told me that I was intitled to a grant in the amount of $5,000 (minimum). He asked 3 questions; 1.over 18, 2.That I have a checking account and 3.Have filled Tax Returns at least once in last 5 years. There was a processing fee of $249.95 to be paid when I had the funds. I requested everything in writing, "Peter" said I would recieve everything in 7-10 business days. He asked for my bank name & account number. That is when I refused to continue.

Fort Worth, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2004 01:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Government-Grant-Association/Clearwater-Florida-33764/Government-Grant-Association-ripoff-Called-and-promised-a-grant-in-the-amount-of-5000-mi-117962. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Government Grant Association