Complaint Review: Government Grant Association

• Submitted: Fri, December 10, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, December 10, 2004

• Reported By:Los Angeles California
Government Grant Association
4100 East Bay Drive Suite E40 Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

Government Grant Association ripoff They transfered all my money out of my account in a matter of minutes after I told them I wasnt interested and after I specifically said I do not authorize you to withdraw any money from my account They left me for broke and even overdrafted my account for the maximum account Clearwater Florida

These people called me and offered me a gurantee government grant for 5,000 dollars and asked me for my account number and withdrew all my money from my account and even overdrafted my account.

Aaron
Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2004 11:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Government-Grant-Association/Clearwater-Florida-33764/Government-Grant-Association-ripoff-They-transfered-all-my-money-out-of-my-account-in-a-ma-122303. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Government Grant Association