Complaint Review: Government Grant Association

• Submitted: Wed, March 23, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, March 23, 2005

• Reported By:Centennial Colorado
Government Grant Association
4100 East Bay Drive Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

Government Grant Association Government Grant Association from India but said Clearwater Florida

A man named Ricky Smith with a strong accent (maybe Indian) - Publisher No. RS457, called me and told me I was eligible for a gov't grant of up to $5000 that I would never have to pay back, etc., never mentioning that I would have to pay anything to get this, or whatever. They did have a lot of my information - some incorrect - but I didn't correct him.

While he was relaying some additional information to me, I searched the company name and found this listing. I ended the call and did not listen to anymore of his pitch. Thanks to this site.

Thoy
Centennial, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2005 11:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Government-Grant-Association/Clearwater-Florida/Government-Grant-Association-Government-Grant-Association-from-India-but-said-Clearwater-F-136132. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Government Grant Association