• Report: #119895

• Submitted: Fri, November 26, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, November 26, 2004

• Reported By:houston Texas
Government Grant Association
4900 East Bay Dr, Suite: B40 Clearwaters, Florida U.S.A.

Government Grant Association Ripoff Scam Clearwaters Florida

ok, i just got a call from this indian guy on the phone, saying i am entitled to $5000 free from the govt. Here I am all hyped up about getting $5000 free and thinking about how i could use it to make payments on my car, pay for my school, that i gave him my personal information, SSN, bank info, bank acct number, and then after i talk with this guy i decided to look this company online.

I find all these posts about this company on this very site. Much to my dismay not a single one is positive and not only that, the number they gave me does not work. Now, this is a warning to everyone out there but also a cry for help. what in the world do i do now !? they said they would change my account on dec. 6, 2004, so apparently i have time ? but what about all my personal info like my SSN and my mother's maiden name !? isn't identity thefy consisted of information like !? I am in a state of panic and have no idea what to do, i can call the bank and cancel my account, that's no biggie, its the other information i am worried about. can anyone help or tell me if i should be extremely worried about this or what !?

Roger
houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2004 02:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Government-Grant-Association/Clearwaters-Florida-33704/Government-Grant-Association-Ripoff-Scam-Clearwaters-Florida-119895. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Government Grant Association