Complaint Review: Government Grant Association

• Submitted: Thu, November 11, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, November 11, 2004

• Reported By:coeur d'alene Idaho
Government Grant Association
P.o Box 80508 , Utah U.S.A.

Government Grant Association ripoff They tell you that you have been chosen for a grant of 10,000 dollars but you first must give them you bank name and then your bank account number, Utah

On Thursday night (11/11/04) I recieved a call from a company who's name is supposively Government Grant Association. They said that I was approved for a 10000 dollar grant and in order to recieve the grant they needed my bank account number and that I was to pay them 274.99 dollars in order to recieve my grant. I talked to three representatives because they all had Indian accents and I could not understand them. One of their names was Shirley and another associate was Brian. They called me from the number 201-459-0000 and they gave me a 1-800-409-4224 number. Their PO BOX IS 80508 in Utah. It was a total scam and I tried to get as much information from them as I could so I could report them. Thank you!

Ernie
coeur d'alene, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2004 09:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Government-Grant-Association/Utah/Government-Grant-Association-ripoff-They-tell-you-that-you-have-been-chosen-for-a-grant-of-117427. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Government Grant Association