Complaint Review: Government Grant Association

Government Grant Association
grantsorloans.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Government Grant Association ripoff Nationwide

*Author of original report: government grant association

a guy just called me too, said his name was neil anderson. he said it was a government association. when i wouldn't give him my account # he told me to check the website for more info. www.grantsorloans.com (which doesn't tell you much). all government websites end w/ .gov. and if anyone can do anything w/ it, their ip address is 65.254.32.98

ozworth
keene, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2004 04:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Government-Grant-Association/nationwide/Government-Grant-Association-ripoff-Nationwide-116368. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Government Grant Association

AUTHOR: Andrew - (U.S.A.)

guess i messed up my first try at this. yeah, they called me too, said his name was neil anderson. when i wouldn't agree to give my account # he told me to check their website www.grantsorloans.com (which doesn't tell you much). they're supposedly a government association, but all government websites end w/ .gov. and if anyone can do something w/ it, their ip address is 65.254.32.98