Complaint Review: Government Grant Processing Center, Government Grant Information Guide

• Submitted: Wed, March 02, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, March 02, 2005

• Reported By:Anchorage Alaska
Government Grant Processing Center, Government Grant Information Guide
787 Clarington St Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Government Grant Processing Center, Government Grant Information Guide Ripped-Off My Bank Account - they tell you that you have won something, but in the end, your going to have to pay for it big time Las Vegas Nevada

I had received a call from this so called Government Grant place and they duped me into believing that I was chosen out of like 200 people in the United States to receive a grant from the U.S federal government of a minimum of $8,000 to a maximum of $25,000. Because they used the words federal government, I automatically thought the offer was true, even though I hadn't heard about that offer before.

Now I know that when a lady with a thick Indian accent tries calling by the name of Helen, or any kind of person with some thick accent calls, not to fall into their scam. I made the mistake of giving them my account # and routing # for them to charge $257 towards my checking, and now I have to close that account and open up a new account so that they don't have access at all. I talked with my bank and they advised that they can use any # for the check # and take that amount from the checking account even if you put a stop on that check #.

Please don't fall for this scam because they can tell you a lot of great sounding offers or tell you that you have won something, but in the end, your going to have to pay for it big time.

Marissa
Anchorage, Alaska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2005 05:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Government-Grant-Processing-Center-Government-Grant-Information-Guide/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Government-Grant-Processing-Center-Government-Grant-Information-Guide-Ripped-Off-My-Bank-133485. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Government Grant Processing Center, Government Grant Information Guide