Complaint Review: Government Grants Association -- Brian Johnson -- Melvin Smith (both Sound Middle Eastern Accent)

• Submitted: Fri, October 29, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, November 17, 2004

• Reported By:Fulton Mississippi
4100 Eastbay Dr. Suite B-40 Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

Government Grants Association - Brian Johnson - Melvin Smith both Sound Middle Eastern Accent Attempted ripoff Ask for bnk Account number ask if I would borrow money form my mother to pay 249.95 dollar once in lifetime fee Clearwater Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Company description

Two phone calls, 3 weeks apart by same person calling himself Brian Johnson. He sounded like someone from Iraq or middle east. He said the first time that I had won a $25,000 grant and did everything to get my information from the bank but I blocked him at all questions.

Second call received on 10-28-04. Man named Brian Johnson, says he is american but from Maylasia, told me I had won $5,000 grant but I had to give him all my addresses and bank accounts. I did not. He Transfered me to someone calling himself Melvin Smith from India but living in United States. Melvin smith went over the same thing that Brian Johnson did but said he would call me back when I had money's in the bank.

These people know about our banking system because I told them about Deposit Guranty National Bank and they knew it had merged.

Actually wanted me to borrow my mothers money to send to them.

Debra
Fulton, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2004 05:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Government-Grants-Association-Brian-Johnson-Melvin-Smith-both-Sound-Middle-Eastern-Accent/Clearwater-Florida-33764/Government-Grants-Association-Brian-Johnson-Melvin-Smith-both-Sound-Middle-Eastern-Acc-115280. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Government Grants Association -- Brian Johnson -- Melvin Smith (both Sound Middle Eastern Accent)

Company description

AUTHOR: Scott - (U.S.A.)

The Grants & Loans Association markets a suite of products to aid individuals in obtaining government and/or private grants or loans.
These entitlements help Americans obtain funds or job training, new home purchases, college education or even current home renovation.
We provide customized search engines to investigate federal, state and private databases of over 30,000 potential endowments that can be obtained by our customers. We supply a complete, step-by-step tutorial for obtaining and completing the proper forms, preparing the necessary proposals, as well as submission of all collateral material to the appropriate governmental and private agencies. This drastically increases their chances of successfully obtaining funding
Yet another benefit is an all-inclusive planning tool for starting and continuing a profitable business, beginning with a business plan, proper resource allocation, proper budgeting and profit expectations. In addition, a list of the most popular and successful new businesses is available, as stated by outside experts, which contains a complete index of resources needed, expected revenues and even profit forecasts. Also provided is information allowing direct contact with many of the appropriate agencies as well as the proper format for communication of each customer's needs.

We take pride in providing a single location for someone to acquire any grant or loan that meets his or her individual needs.