Complaint Review: Government Grants Association

• Submitted: Sun, November 07, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, February 09, 2005

• Reported By:flint Michigan
Government Grants Association
4100 East Bay Dr. Clear Water, FL 33764 Clear Water, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Government Grants Association Harassement over the phone Clear Water Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: get on the National Do Not Call register

*Consumer Suggestion: I don't have a bank account or credit card.

*Consumer Comment: How stupid can they get?

*UPDATE Employee: Contact Information

*Consumer Comment: This company is only out to scam you.

*UPDATE Employee: Company description

I could not tell you how many times I have received phone calls from difeerent people about me being authorized to receive money from the federal government.

It seems to be always someone on the phone who has a foreign accent and not so professional. It is not hard to realize that this is a fraud.

They have no valid phone numbers to give you or any other names of people in charge of them.

They do ask you for personal info over the phone and if you refuse to give it to them, they try their hardest to convience you.

This guy called me today saying he is James Anderson and gave this phone#:866-8289690 in case I had any doubts if it was a fraud or not.

He said he was going to send me a package of information only if I gave him my checking account#.

After I refused, he was a little upset because he said he had been talking to me on the phone for half hour with no results. I do not think they will call back. I hope not.

Argyro
flint, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2004 09:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Government-Grants-Association/Clear-Water-Florida-33764/Government-Grants-Association-Harassement-over-the-phone-Clear-Water-Florida-116552. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Government Grants Association

#1 Consumer Suggestion

get on the National Do Not Call register

AUTHOR: Nancy - (U.S.A.)

Golly, I miss out on all the fun! I am on the National Do Not Call register and my phone is blissfully silent-it does work. I would suggest getting on the list. I thought of one way to get rid of the pests on the phone. Since they ahve a foreign accent, tell them not to call yuo again, and if they do, you will report them to the anti-terrorism police since they have a foreign accent and will not leave you alone. See how fast they hang up.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

I don't have a bank account or credit card.

AUTHOR: Paul - (U.S.A.)

As soon as you say that one simple thing, the frauds hang up. You're a loser who's not worth their time.

It's either say that, or spend an hour trying to convince them you're not interested.

Your choice.

How stupid can they get?

AUTHOR: Kathryn - (U.S.A.)

On this one they posted phone numbers fax number web site and email. If you look up the admin phone number in google it give you a personal name and address to thje person which they are particualy specifying to be their leader. LOL DON"T GET MUCH DUMBER THEN THAT!!!!!!!!

Contact Information

AUTHOR: Scott - (U.S.A.)

I would like to make our contact information available, since this seems to be of some concern. Once again, my company is legitimate and provides a valuable service.

We can be reached at:
Email: customerservice@grantsorloans.com
Customer Service: 877-408-1400
Administration: 727-539-7562
Fax: 727-231-0691
Website: www.grantsorloans.com

Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of assistance in helping you obtain a government or private grant or entitlement for your home, your business or your education.

Thank you.

This company is only out to scam you.

AUTHOR: Jason - (U.S.A.)

I have gotten several calls from these people and usually have them go through my voicemail. One day I decided I would let them go through their pitch and then call them out on it. When I refused to give my information until he faxed me something showing the documentation he had on the grant - he responded with "We don't have a fax machine." I ranted off some fake numbers and left it at that. These people are scam artist. My favorite part is that none of them scan speak clear english, but they all have a name like John Thomas or David West.... SCAM!!!

Company description

AUTHOR: Scott - (U.S.A.)

The Grants & Loans Association markets a suite of products to aid individuals in obtaining government and/or private grants or loans.
These entitlements help Americans obtain funds or job training, new home purchases, college education or even current home renovation.
We provide customized search engines to investigate federal, state and private databases of over 30,000 potential endowments that can be obtained by our customers. We supply a complete, step-by-step tutorial for obtaining and completing the proper forms, preparing the necessary proposals, as well as submission of all collateral material to the appropriate governmental and private agencies. This drastically increases their chances of successfully obtaining funding
Yet another benefit is an all-inclusive planning tool for starting and continuing a profitable business, beginning with a business plan, proper resource allocation, proper budgeting and profit expectations. In addition, a list of the most popular and successful new businesses is available, as stated by outside experts, which contains a complete index of resources needed, expected revenues and even profit forecasts. Also provided is information allowing direct contact with many of the appropriate agencies as well as the proper format for communication of each customer's needs.
We take pride in providing a single location for someone to acquire any grant or loan that meets his or her individual needs.