Complaint Review: Government Grants Association

• Submitted: Mon, March 14, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, March 14, 2005

• Reported By:knoxville Tennessee
Government Grants Association
San Jose, California San Jose, California U.S.A.

Government Grants Association ripoffs Government Grant Association San Jose California

I received a call today from a woman that said I was eligible for an $8000.00 dollar govenrment grant, that I would not have to pay back. She was an Indian sounding woman. She then told me about a packet that she would be sending me. She said it would cost me $30.00. She then tried several attempts at getting my banking account information. When I told her to send me the packet and I would read over it, she said that she couldn't do that because they needed to protect their end. She argued with me for about 15 or 20 minutes. Finally I told her I wanted her name she said her name was Jeith Parker and that they were based in San Jose, California. I told her I wouldn't be giving her my information and hung up. I just thought maybe people would want to know in Knoxville, Tennessee that they are starting here. I got online and looked up the Government Grant Association and found numerous rip off reports. Beware!!

Alisa
knoxville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2005 04:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Government-Grants-Association/San-Jose-California/Government-Grants-Association-ripoffs-Government-Grant-Association-San-Jose-California-134969. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Government Grants Association