Complaint Review: Government Grants Kit

• Submitted: Fri, November 20, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, November 20, 2009

• Reported By: Elizabeth — Calgary Alberta Canada
Government Grants Kit

Government Grants Kit I followed the four steps I need to do to get an application form but after I gave them my credit card number I was in a different website that has nothing to do with filling a form for grant money Internet

I received an email from Emily Hammond about a promising grant money from the Canadian government by ordering a "Government Grants Kit". I have logged into their website and read many testimonies about Canadians receiving small and large sums of money to help make life easier by paying off their debts or education or starting a small business or to help with paying on mortgages.                                          Also I have read about their version of beware of the  scams about others offering Grants money and so on. It sounds like a great honest deal and also was reading about another successful grant receiver who lives in the province of Ontario with his phone number and email address along with all his family photos.                       In all cases, it shows the legal examples of the Canadian Government checks which looks so real.  What I did I follow the four steps in getting that kit but after I gave them my credit card number I only had the user name and pin number to go into.       I did use the user name and pin and was in a different website about Home Business Books and never received the application forms to get any of the grant money.       I did telephone the so called support team to complain about it and I  was told they have nothing to do with Canada and this number is in L.A. Calforina.           I also did tried to called the successful receiver of grant money, Mike Donahue in Ontario but only had a steady busy signal.        I did called the credit card company to have it cancelled and was told by them to also check the statements once I get them in the mailbox.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2009 09:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Government-Grants-Kit/internet/Government-Grants-Kit-I-followed-the-four-steps-I-need-to-do-to-get-an-application-form-b-526653. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Government Grants Kit