Complaint Review: Government Grants USA

www.gvtgrantinfo.com Internet U.S.A.
  • Phone: 646-837-0525
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Government Grants USA ripoff Man with very bad english insisted I would get between $8000 & $25000 grant wanted my bank account info to charge me $259 to proces it REALLY what kind of a fool Kept calling me back Internet

Some man named Michael with very bad English called from Government Grants USA to let me know I had been "selected" - lucky me - for a government grant between $8000 and $15,000. All I had to do was give him my bank account information, including routing number to authorize $259 payment for "processing". I told him off, but he kept calling me back.

I told him he was interrupting me, as I was filing a report against him. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS STUFF. No government agency would EVER ask for that information or EVER give out free money, unsolicted. The only thing that made sense was they said it was a Bush program - and since it is obviously a scam, it fits.

Nina
Lake Oswego, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2004 04:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Government-Grants-USA/internet/Government-Grants-USA-ripoff-Man-with-very-bad-english-insisted-I-would-get-between-8000-113706. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Government Grants USA