Complaint Review: Government Liquidation

• Updated: Fri, February 08, 2013

• Reported By: gov liq victim — San Diego California United States of America
Government Liquidation
15051 N. Kierland Blvd., 3rd Fl Scottsdale, Arizona United States of America

Government Liquidation govliquidation.com Misrepresented condition of merchandise on one lot, refused to deliver other lot Scottsdale, Arizona

I bid on and won two auctions on govliquidation.com.

The first auction was for men's thermal long underwear, advertised as new in package and in A4 condition (useable). I received the merchandise today and when I opened the box the merchandise was wet and moldy. I contacted the shipper and will be returning the package. I requested a refund but have not received a response. I called my credit card company to open a dispute against both govliquidation.com and the shipper.

The second auction was for bar code scanners in A1 (new) condition. After I won this auction, govliquidation refused to invoice me or allow me to pick up the goods. When I asked them why, they eventually (a week after the auction ended) told me that the seller had withdrawn the lot. When I asked when that happened they refused to tell me. I believe that since the bidding went higher on other similar lots, that they decided to simply sell it to someone else, although I was the high bidder on this lot.

I have paper documentation (emails, listings, descriptions, invoice, bid history) on all of the above and if there is an attorney who is interested in pursuing a class action on this, I would be happy to provide all info I have.

I DO NOT recommend that anyone do business with this company unless you have an army of attorneys and unlimited funds to deal with their antics.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2013 07:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Government-Liquidation/Scottsdale-Arizona-85254/Government-Liquidation-govliquidationcom-Misrepresented-condition-of-merchandise-on-one-l-1011161. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Government Liquidation