Complaint Review: Government Liquidation.com

• Updated: Mon, July 13, 2009

• Reported By:Pennsauken New Jersey
Government Liquidation.com
Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.

Government Liquidation.com unfair bidding practices, poor communication and poor conflict resolution Scottsdale Arizona

*Consumer Suggestion: OKC Auction Services Can Help

Gov. liquidation does not follow their own bidding rules I lost a bid by one cent which is contrary to their stated policy of 20.00 dollar bidding increments when questioned about this they basically ignored my grievance. blaming a software problem.

gov. liquidation suspended my account after winning a bid stating i did not submit required documentation which i did submit. it is my believe that they did not want to award the lot to me inspite of my winning bid.

I've read other complaints on this site which sound true to me based on my experieince. poor communication and poor follow up on questions seems to be standard with government liquidation. they will suspend your membership if you ask to many questions.

Rick
Pennsauken, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2009 07:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Government-Liquidationcom/Scottsdale-Arizona-15051/Government-Liquidationcom-unfair-bidding-practices-poor-communication-and-poor-conflict-458838. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Government Liquidation.com

#1 Consumer Suggestion

OKC Auction Services Can Help

AUTHOR: Okcauctionservices - (U.S.A.)

OKC Auction Services LLC was founded to fill a need for many businesses that purchase items through Government Liquidation auctions. With the recent regionalization of services centers, GL is now shifting a large portion of the auctions to Oklahoma City, Oklahoma and Columbus, Ohio national warehouses.

It is our business to coordinate with GL personnel, schedule, pick up, pack / prepare for shipment, consolidate, weigh, warehouse for full truckloads, do inspections, and provide freight services for our customers,. Here in Oklahoma City, we use our own local assets (personnel, trucks, trailers, forklifts, pallet scales, machine stretch wrappers, warehouses etc.) and don't farm it out to someone else.

Please visit us at www.okcauctionservices.com or call 405-823-3744 to see how we can help solve all your Government Liquidations services needs.

Shawn Freeman