retired

• Submitted: Mon, May 12, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, May 12, 2008

• Reported By:Hampton Virginia
Government Liquidations
govliquidation.com Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.
  • Phone: 480-367-1100
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

Government Liquidations After The Fact Scottsdale Arizona

Here I am 3 years later I get 7certified mail notices. I have to take a hour leave from my work to pick these up,since they will not leave the mail if no one is home, sorry Govt Liquidations my wife and I have to work.Then I have to drive 14 miles round trip to pick these up, I could do it on saturdays,but waiting in line at the post office is not my thing. Then the inform me that the Govt had decided to change the classification of somethings I purchased. So now I have to spend an hour or so to fill out a EUC form, then spend use my long distance to fax this stuff back(My MONEY).

My main issue is that everything was "JUNK", nothing worked so I took a hammer to it,hello city land fill. I started off, the min bid was $5.00, now its $50.00 what a rip. If everyone who buys from the would stop,put them right out of business. By far out of all the auction sites, it rates right at the bottom of the list,

Glenn
Hampton, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2008 01:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Government-Liquidations/Scottsdale-Arizona-85254/Government-Liquidations-After-The-Fact-Scottsdale-Arizona-332184. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Government Liquidations