Complaint Review: Government Of Canada

• Updated: Wed, August 08, 2012

• Reported By: LCR CALGARY — Calgary Alberta Canada
Government Of Canada
1 Wellinton St Ottawa, Ontario United States of America

Government Of Canada Family Court Child Welfare Denied My Civil And Human Rights Ottawa, Ontario

I was involved in a Common Law Relationship with a woman for mor then 25 yrs who was on a disability pension and was deemed unable to work.  During this time I was holding down multiple Jobs as well as caregiver to this person.  Eventually I was able to provide our family a home which was purchased based solely on my income. After many years of Neglect from my mate it was clear we could not remain together. When I discovered that monies were being removed from our accounts and not accounted for she denied any responsibility. Soon after she left the home with our daughter and had children lie to me about her actions.  She was away for more then 3 months and returned with a restraining order Removing me from my home and given all property and posession.  Including tools and equipment that was used to generate income. I retained a lawyer believing that once I proved statements made in her affidavit were not accurate that the restraining order would be dismissed. This did not happen and she was allowed to remain in the house even though she could not afford or maintain upkeep of the home resulting in the banks foreclosing on my home. As well my ability to generate income was removed as well which resulted in destruction of my Credit as well as my health.

I used all means of credit and borrowing to try and make these departments see that a terrible and unjust dicission was made on there part. I was no longer able to afford a lawyer so had to walk away as I had no more resources left. I now have started a new life and will continue to make sure that Government is held accountable for them refusal of my rights. I have written letters to MPS and to other governing officials with no response.  Now they are in My Court and are guilty I feel with the level of disrespect and anguish they have brought upon has lost me more then $300,000,00 Therefore I feel they should pay me $2,000,000 for the 2 years of trying to rebuild what took me thirty years to build.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2012 08:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Government-Of-Canada/Ottawa-Ontario-K1A-0A6/Government-Of-Canada-Family-Court-Child-Welfare-Denied-My-Civil-And-Human-Rights-Ottawa-O-924157. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Government Of Canada