Complaint Review: Government Records.com - Records Area.com - Clikbank

• Updated: Sun, September 07, 2008

• Reported By:Punxsutawney Pennsylvania
Government Records.com - Records Area.com - Clikbank
recordsarea.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Government Records.com - Records Area.com - Clikbank Promised records on anyone and not so. Internet

*Author of original report: Government Records - Clikbank

On Aug. 30, 2008 I purchased Records Area software on the Internet. The cost was $39.95 for the unlimited package. I proceeded to look up some names of school friends that I hoped to find after 45 years and was given NO INFORMATION what so ever. Even when I would search a common name such as Young it would tell me that no files were found under that name. And then after a few serches I was shut down. They said that I had used up my quota for the day and I would have to wait 24 hours.

I thought by spending more I was allowed unlimited searching. I was also led to believe that all reports were free with this package and then discovered that there would be a charge for certain things if found.

Wendy
Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2008 04:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Government-Recordscom-Records-Areacom-Clikbank/nationwide/Government-Recordscom-Records-Areacom-Clikbank-Promised-records-on-anyone-and-not-so-369107. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Government Records.com - Records Area.com - Clikbank

Government Records - Clikbank

AUTHOR: Wendy - (U.S.A.)

I have tried to use this software in the past couple days and cannot get to the site. When I type my e-mail and password it says Invalid. When I click on Forget Password? and type my e-mail address it tells me to watch my e-mail for a code. So far no e-mail has been received from them and no code to use. This has been days now and usually if you ask for a forgotten password from a reliable company you will receive a message within minutes.