Complaint Review: Government-Records.com

• Updated: Mon, February 16, 2009

• Reported By:Lithgow Other
Government-Records.com
http://www.RecordsArea.com/ Nationwide U.S.A.

Government-Records.com I signed up to this site to track Family and personal records which were guaranteed Internet

I was searching the net looking for a site that checked military and criminal records also births deaths marriages within Australia. I got onto a site that was listed as Australian and foolishly signed up as it looked genuine.Once i signed up using my visa card which was deducted immediately in American dollars I tried numerous searches on various things but it kept taking me back to American records. I then tried to find records on myself I have been in the Military also a short stint in prison and a tax payer for 40 years within Australia.Born and raised here 3rd generation the site couldnt even give my Birth details even though I supplied all the information? I guess ive been suckered I have sent numerous emails to their support centre asking for a full refund no reply.

Stormin norman
Lithgow
Australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2009 11:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Government-Recordscom/nationwide/Government-Recordscom-I-signed-up-to-this-site-to-track-Family-and-personal-records-which-424916. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Government-Records.com