Complaint Review: Government Report.com - Recordsarea.com

• Updated: Tue, April 21, 2009

• Reported By:hackensack New Jersey
Government Report.com - Recordsarea.com
www.recordsarea.com Internet U.S.A.

Government Report.com - Recordsarea.com Government Report.com STEALS BY PRETENDING THEY ARE WITH THE U.S. GOVERNMENT Internet

I wanted to buy a home and needed to do a Title search. so, I went online where as I found (GOVERNMENT REPORT.COM). a web site that looked as if it may have connections with the United States Federal Government. Thinking it was safe, I paid the $39.95 to began my search, Just to find out that the Site WOULD NOT AND COULD NOT LOCATE ANYTHING OR ANYONE.
This site IS A RIP OFF. However, Because of the Nature of This site I contacted my Layer who told me to contact the UNITED STATES COMPTROLLER OF THE CURENCY. I suggest you do the same if this is going to be stopped.

Their Number is (202) 874-5000.

Let them know what's going on with this site, and this so called ClickBank.
The DOJ will find them even if we can't.

The United States Comptroller of the Currency can also be Googled.

They ask that consumers contact them in BANK FRAUD matters like this.

Factfinder
hackensack, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2009 08:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Government-Reportcom-Recordsareacom/internet/Government-Reportcom-Recordsareacom-Government-Reportcom-STEALS-BY-PRETENDING-THEY-AR-445668. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Government Report.com - Recordsarea.com