Complaint Review: Government Vacation Rewards

• Updated: Thu, May 23, 2013

• Reported By: SFC(R)T — Sierra Vista Arizona
Government Vacation Rewards
15501 N. Dial Blvd, Scottsdale, Arizona USA

Government Vacation Rewards Truly a ripoff of our troops and veterans Scottsdale Arizona

There's one positive thing I can say about GVR Travel. When I was broke and had to get a hotel, I was able to pay for it with my Military Star Card. I've searched GVR Travel for flights and hotels many, many times. Eight times out of ten, their prices are higher than doing business with the hotel chain or the airline directly.  The few (5-6) times I've used the service to get a hotel room, my experiences have all been exactly the same.

The rooms are 'B' grade, and that's me being VERY generous. They are always the oldest, least well maintained of any hotel rooms available in the same town and the same category, and they were not cheaper, either.  It's an additional service to use in case of emergency when I don't have any money and need to stay somewhere. But every time I do it, I hope and pray I never have to again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2013 09:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Government-Vacation-Rewards/Scottsdale-Arizona-85260/Government-Vacation-Rewards-Truly-a-ripoff-of-our-troops-and-veterans-Scottsdale-Arizona-1053259. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Government Vacation Rewards