Complaint Review: Governments-records/recordsarea.com

• Submitted: Tue, December 23, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, December 23, 2008

• Reported By:KENOSHA Wisconsin
Governments-records/recordsarea.com
recordsarea.com or government-records.com Internet U.S.A.

Recordsarea.com/ governments-records.com total scam and waste of time Internet

Recordsarea.com is a scam! I am very unhappy with their services for one because it's false advertisement. They advertise so many records available and I got nothing. There search kept coming up as no match and their customer support is rediculous. First, it does not have a number to speak to any representative and the only contact I had with someone was through email. In which it was unprofessional and may I add worthless because I would state my problem through email and their assistance kept emailing a logging in correctly procedure which consisted in copy and paste which had nothing to do with my problem because I was logged in correctly. I sent numerous amounts of emails had waited for days for a response. I also requested a refund and have not had a response to that as well.

Also, at the time of purchase in which I tried paying with pay pal, their service told me I did not have enough credit on my pay pal account. I don't know how that was because I had about $300 on pay pal, so I had to give them my personal credit card information to complete the order. I come to find that they had pay pal transfer $40 onto my credit card which is stupid because I obviously had suffiecient credit on pay pal if pay pal transfered it to my credit card. They now, have both my information which I am not comfortable with.

Bri
KENOSHA, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2008 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Governments-recordsrecordsareacom/internet/Recordsareacom-governments-recordscom-total-scam-and-waste-of-time-Internet-404309. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Governments-records/recordsarea.com