Complaint Review: Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger

• Submitted: Sat, September 04, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, January 09, 2008

• Reported By:Buena Park California
Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger
State Capital Sacramento, California U.S.A.

Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger ripoff Sacramento California

*Consumer Comment: How right you are ....

*Consumer Comment: Michael try using a more appropriate demeanor while conversing with the world!

*Consumer Comment: MICHEAL YOUR AN ASS LIKE MOST BUS SUPPORTERS ARE

*Consumer Comment: Arnold

*Consumer Comment: Realize that YOU are a special interest group - Arnold is angering a lot of CA residents.

In my opinion the citizens of California, again, are being used as fodder for the pleasure of politicians.

I voted for Gov Arnold, in fact, I helped put up lawn signs in my neighborhood during his campaign.

I have written his office on multiple occasions, but have never gotten a response from him.

I have provided enormous amounts of comments during the budget crisis. Arnold made promises to this state that he would serve with dignity and honor, and protect what we hold dear.

However, after seeing him in action at the Repubican National Convention last week, as well as, implementing cuts to vitally needed school funding & items of environmental importance, it is my conclusion that, again, the citizens voted for an unworthy candidate. To this day, I don't know who has gotten the state into worse trouble, Arnold or Davis.

He has shown that when it comes to the citizens of this state, Arnold is showing the very same signs that most politicians have shown to we average citizens, "Politics as usual."

Well, I guess its back to the research to look for a viable candidate for our next election.

Any official who supports the crimes of the Bush Administration does not deserve to remain in office.

Please send him a message that the citizens of California will not tolerate any more abuse by politicians.

In fact, let it be known, any elected official in this state who continually supports the raping of our resources for political gain will removed from office with all due speed.

Marco
Buena Park, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2004 07:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Governor-Arnold-Schwarzenegger/Sacramento-California/Governor-Arnold-Schwarzenegger-ripoff-Sacramento-California-107007. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger

How right you are ....

AUTHOR: Marla - (U.S.A.)

Having uncovered 45+/- of fraud and corruption behind his current goal of 2 new dams (Temperance Flat Dam and Sites Reservoir), I felt entitled to more than a form letter instructing me to report it to the City of Fresno, CA. After all, my report included them! The lies, corruption, destruction, felony altering of our water system, clamped sewer/water lines, more. Even before reading how others suspect a Katrina-like disaster, should these dams be constructed, that was one of my concerns. With the real estaste theft behind all of this, the very people who set it up would benefit in massive insurance claims! Still, no response. Tragic.

AUTHOR: Marco - (U.S.A.)

For your information Mr. Minister, my kid brother is in the CA Natl Gaurd, another brother served 8 years in the Army, my other brother served 4 years in the Marines, and I sir, am Honorably Dicharged from service with the United States Marine Corps.

What have you done for your country?

Grow up already, and try using a more appropriate demeanor while conversing with the world!

MICHEAL YOUR AN ASS LIKE MOST BUS SUPPORTERS ARE

AUTHOR: Kathy - (U.S.A.)

Micheal why don't you go over to iraq & fight I see your to chicken like bush when he went AWOL people like you need to go over their to iraq yourself to see first hand besides telling everybody else to go you need to go yourself you'er nothing but an ass micheal!.

Arnold

AUTHOR: Michael - (U.S.A.)

Dear Sir,

If you or anyone else thinks that Arnold could possibly have the time to respond to every letter that is written, you are very much just as stupid and ignorant as you sound!! If you sir had to answer thousands upon thousands of letters from the people, how long would it take you? As far as budget cuts in school spending?? Where do you think money comes from? Trees? Lets face it, you Californians got yourselves in this mess. And what the Hell crimes are you speaking of with Bush? "The War"? I don't see your ass over there doing it! I am 36 years old and educated mister. I have friends that sit in Iraq as we speak. Whats next for you California pussies? The only environment you speak of is one you Fuckers are Fuckin up!! Put some gas in your car and sit in rush hour and burn some you fuckin idiot!!

AUTHOR: Daniel - (U.S.A.)

Arnold is angering a lot of CA residents. They are mostly suppporters of the unions that have been controlling Sacramento for a long time.

By defying these unions, Arnold is doing a favor for the taxpayers of California. Although the budget cuts are painful they are absolutely necessary.

I am a big supporter of union labor and also a big supporter of Arnold because he is defying only those unions that seem to care ONLY about their own interests. Most noticably this is the California Teacher's Association.

Two thumbs up to Arnold for standing up to these clowns.