Complaint Review: Govregistry.us - CLKBank.com

• Submitted: Tue, March 23, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, March 23, 2010

• Reported By: Antonnette — Brooklyn New York United States of America
Govregistry.us - CLKBank.com

Govregistry.us - CLKBank.com http://clickbank.com/goto Although I was very hesitant, I definitely got caught! The site tells you you will get a premium accessHow deceptive! Order "now"and Upon making the payment however, suddenly "Basic Pass"is the servi, Internet

Honesty is definitely not the best policy!!! Clearly this site invites you to pay for services pertaining to credit checks, background, etc., yet upon payment of the service (that indicated you will recieve premium information), if you register/pay "now"; quickly turns to "basic pass", once you have sent payment!!! I received absolutely no information on the individual of whom I was seeking to acquire a background check on.

I can emphatize with cynical individuals who dispute the need to be honest, because clearly dishonesty seems to render many individuals an exceedingly high amount of revenue while citing phony services.!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2010 12:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Govregistryus-CLKBankcom/internet/Govregistryus-CLKBankcom-httpclickbankcomgoto-Although-I-was-very-hesitant-I-d-584537. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Govregistry.us - CLKBank.com