Complaint Review: Govsearchrecords.org

• Submitted: Sat, December 22, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, December 22, 2012

• Reported By: Alice — Philadelphia Pennsylvania United States of America
Westbury, New York United States of America

Govsearchrecords.org Victoria Don't Waste Your Money on this Company "RIPOFF" Westbury, New York

I ordered this companies service in October of 2012, I wanted to do a background check on myself for job search purposes. Just like others my money was taken and got no service, according to their records I don't exist, or there's no public records available in my state, which is rediculous. I used the contact information and received an email response stating that they have no record of payment so I sent conformation. I was then told that they would be more than happy to assist me in getting the records, I was than asked to submit: 1.First and Last Name of person you are researching. 2.City and State of person you are researching. 3.Address (if known). 4.Any other details, such as middle name/initial and DOB (Date of Birth). 5. What type of records you're looking to retrieve. I submitted that as well. I have logged into the system many times and there's nothing there, I told them that I was going to report the company to the Ripoff Report, I guess they don't care. I wish I had checked the Ripoff Report prior to paying for their services. Don't utilize this company unless you want to keep paying fees for nothing.

Thanks Ripoff for allowing people to report these bad companies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2012 07:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Govsearchrecordsorg/Westbury-New-York-11590/Govsearchrecordsorg-Victoria-Dont-Waste-Your-Money-on-this-Company-RIPOFF-Westbury-N-986078. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Govsearchrecords.org