Complaint Review: Gov't Grant Association - James Anderson

• Submitted: Thu, November 04, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, November 04, 2004

• Reported By:Huntsville Texas
Gov't Grant Association - James Anderson
4100 E. Bay Drive Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

Government Grant Association - James Anderson BIG RIP-OFF! Clearwater Florida

It's funny b/c the same thick accented Indian man called me about an hour ago... an indian man with the name James Anderson? Cuz that's authentic right? He was talking to fast I counldnt even understand what he was saying!

The number showed up as un available on my cell phone, and he was very persistant when I said I didnt give my checking account number over the phone. He said b/c I paid my taxes I was getting $5000 from the government and he needed to know what I would use it for... education, childs education etc. I should have given him my account number - aint no money in there!!

I told him to call me back b/c I was in the middle of class and to call back within 2 hours... I'm excited now b/c when he does call back, he'll get a big piece of my mind! I'll let you know how it turns out!

Huntsville, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2004 11:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Govt-Grant-Association-James-Anderson/Clearwater-Florida-33764/Government-Grant-Association-James-Anderson-BIG-RIP-OFF-Clearwater-Florida-116100. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gov't Grant Association - James Anderson