Complaint Review: Gowebenue

• Reported By: Francis — Vancouver British Columbia
Gowebenue
Internet, Arizona USA

Gowebenue Do Not Deal With This Company Save Money Phoenix Arizona

This company, Gowebenue, is promising that they will be helping and teaching how to do internet marketing. I bouth a domain name listed below through them. At the first few month, they contacted me and schedule me for the next appointment. It seems they are conducting genuine business. After a few more months, they just disconnect themselve from me. When Contacted the first contact person, the next one told me, 'oh! that person is no longer with the company'.

My website I bought through them will always have some form of problem. Sometimes, the site online the next day is down. When I tried to contact them automated answering machine would say "the person you ware calling is not available to take your call"

Some other company will contact me saying that My website isn't doing anything and they can help better. I trust them no more... waisting another money.

I contact godaddy.com equiring how I can get out of this company, they simply told me there is nothing godaddy can help except I should complain to the state department.

I have a contract paper, the domain is belonged to me.. I don't see why godaddy.com cannot do anything if I can provide them proof.

Read this don't get caught... with big promise....

by the way, the following phone number will still ring.. no one will pick...

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (http://www.godaddy.com)
   Domain Name: NEWELECTRONICNEWS.COM

+1.6027484267

Technical Contact:
      Lewis, Kevin  admin@gowebenue.com
      +1.6027484267

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2013 11:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gowebenue/Internet-Arizona/Gowebenue-Do-Not-Deal-With-This-Company-Save-Money-Phoenix-Arizona-1057936. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gowebenue