Complaint Review: Go.zoombli.com Advanced Regestry Optmizer And Systweak's System Optimizer

• Submitted: Sun, July 13, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, July 13, 2008

• Reported By:Grover Beach California
Go.zoombli.com Advanced Regestry Optmizer And Systweak's System Optimizer
http://go.zoombli.com/support Internet U.S.A.

Go.zoombli.com Advanced Regestry Optmizer And Systweak's System Optimizer This Company said my computer would be faster with less problems, instead it freezes up a lot and gives me nothing but problems. $79.80 For what?? Internet

This company If that is really what they are, told me that my computer would be so much faster,& with no problems, if I installed thier programs. The 2 programs that I purchased were supposed to clear out my regestry of unneeded trash, and it would be much faster and give me less problems.

When all I really needed was high speed internet. Not a couple of programs that did nothing but cause it to freeze up quite often, and cause me to loose all kinds of music downloads, and recipes that I had been downloading for many many hours. I dont think my computer will ever be quite right again, and on top of that, it cost me $79.80 to ruin it.

So people be careful of all thoose deals that sound just too good to be true. Because 9 times out of 10, they probably are. I doubt that I'll get my computer fixed out of this, but I really would like to be re-embursed the $80.00 that I feel I was bamboozeled out of.

Jeff
Grover Beach, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2008 04:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gozoomblicom-Advanced-Regestry-Optmizer-And-Systweaks-System-Optimizer/internet/Gozoomblicom-Advanced-Regestry-Optmizer-And-Systweaks-System-Optimizer-This-Company-sai-350648. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Go.zoombli.com Advanced Regestry Optmizer And Systweak's System Optimizer

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC