Complaint Review: Gpm Merchandise Direct

• Updated: Thu, March 25, 2010

• Reported By: Amanda — Uniontown Ohio United States of America
Gpm Merchandise Direct
400 Fulfillment Cr. Wallingford, Connecticut United States of America

Gpm Merchandise Direct Stay away from them... Credit Card Fraud!! Wallingford, Connecticut

I orderd a leopard snuggie from GPM Merchandise Direct on December 28, 2009. It would have been $19.95 + $7.95 S&H and you could get an additional snuggie for another $7.95. But they decided to charge me for 2 sets of snuggies (which I obviously didn't want 4 snuggies and never ordered the other set) and S&H twice, which left me with a grand total of $71.70. Oh, did I mention that today is March 25, 2010, three months after I ordered the snuggie and after I canceled them?! This place is a total scam! To warn me that something was being shipped, they sent me a little white piece of paper with no number or address to look this place up so I can cancel it. They are inconsiderate and rude when you call them. They hung up on me and wouldn't listen. They won't refund all your money either! They keep the shipping and handling fee ($7.95, when you didn't even want the item!). Never buy anything thing from them! They SUCK!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2010 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gpm-Merchandise-Direct/Wallingford-Connecticut-06494/Gpm-Merchandise-Direct-Stay-away-from-them-Credit-Card-Fraud-Wallingford-Connecticu-585424. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gpm Merchandise Direct