Complaint Review: Gpm Merchandise Direct

• Reported By: Xilon — lewiston New York USA
Gpm Merchandise Direct
P.O.BOX 5018 Internet United States of America

Gpm Merchandise Direct RIPOFF/SCAM SNUGGIES Internet

Dec. 11 2009 I ordered and was charged over $93 for their buy 1 get 1 free snuggies.
By mid Feb. I disputed the charge on my credit card to get my money back since it had been 7 weeks since I had ordered and been charged for the snuggies.

I had been doing some on-line checking by then and saw what a rip-off I had ordered for a blanket with sleeves and no back.

After over 9 weeks since I had ordered the crap snuggies, they were delivered.

There was no invoice nor an address for return or I would have immediately sent them back since I had started a dispute on my credit card for the ripoff/scam snuggies.

My advice is to get as many reviews as you can for anything you contemplate ordering on line before ordering.

It appears the same company ships many as-seen-on-tv products.

I had also ordered slapchop... the same thing buy 1 get 1. I was ignorant enough to order 2 orders. I was charged almost $70.00. After a few weeks almost $40 was refunded on my credit card with no word as to why and after almost 3 months no slapchop and no refund of the still owing me $30.00.

After paying over $120.00 I now have 2 blankets with sleeves.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2010 06:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gpm-Merchandise-Direct/internet/Gpm-Merchandise-Direct-RIPOFFSCAM-SNUGGIES-Internet-572619. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gpm Merchandise Direct