• Report: #419122

• Reported By:Kalispell Montana
Gpm Merchandise Direct
freesnuggie.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Gpm Merchandise Direct ...one more victim... Wallingford Connecticut

The only comfort I have is that I'm not the only fool to lose to these folks. I placed an order for two sets (one at $19.95 + one free + S&H). Like others here, I had to go through a long series of hurdles of 'Do you also want this' to get to the final page. And it is not clear at any stage of the process as to exactly what you are getting and the ultimate cost. And, as stated by others here, there is NO WAY to get out of the system once you start the process.

I ordered before Christmas 2008, thinking I'd give these as gifts. Only today, Feb 2, 2009, my credit card was billed for $86.70. I have never received any form of sales confirmation from these people.

When I put the name on the credit card report into my search engine, Ripoff Report is about the only link I get. I think from now on I'll not do business with ANYONE online until I check them here first. I'm beginning to think we have only two options these days: a) don't do business online, ever; or b) set up our own online scam and get our share of the dough... (...this is, of course, not a real option, but born out of frustration with continually being ripped off and finding that law enforcement and the banks only punish the victims, because we are easier to hit... ...go back to your donuts and coffee, boys; sorry I bothered you...)

Argiod
Kalispell, Montana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2009 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gpm-Merchandise-Direct/nationwide/Gpm-Merchandise-Direct-one-more-victim-Wallingford-Connecticut-419122. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gpm Merchandise Direct