Complaint Review: Gpm*merchandise Direct

• Submitted: Wed, February 11, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, February 11, 2009

• Reported By:LA California
Gpm*merchandise Direct
Gpm Direct, 300 Returned Road, Wallingford, 064944 U.S.A.

Gpm*merchandise Direct web site designed to support over ordering, customer service to not address problems until after product is shipped and billed. Wallingford Connecticut

Attempted to order one Snuggie for my wife and sister-in-law, changed my mind to just my wife, when I tried to change the order amount the site immeadiatley sent in the order twice. When I called customer service in the next 5 minutes I was told to call back as the order had not appeared in the system. I kept calling back until I was told it was to late to change the order as it had already shipped. What was supposed to be an $60.00 charge was now $170.00, even after repeated calls back to speak to a supervisor and holding for up to 20 minutes the phone just goes dead. I have had the charges disputed with my Bank, but they still get the money. Not a bad racket and a very slick web site to accomplish the rip off.

Jeffrey
LA, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2009 05:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gpmmerchandise-Direct/Wallingford-064944-064944/Gpmmerchandise-Direct-web-site-designed-to-support-over-ordering-customer-service-to-not-423093. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gpm*merchandise Direct