Complaint Review: Gpm*snuggie 800-6638166 Ny

• Reported By: Rachel — Citrus Heights California United States of America
Gpm*snuggie 800-6638166 Ny
400 Fulfillment Circle Wallingford, Connecticut United States of America

Gpm*snuggie 800-6638166 Ny RIPOFF SNUGGIES Wallingford, Connecticut

I was trying to find some Snuggies for my parents for Christmas. I ordered 4 (buy one get one free) trying to save money. I ordered them about 2-3 weeks ago and just received my package in the mail on Dec 15th. When I opened up the package, there was no packing slip and I was missing 2 of the Snuggies I ordered. When I looked at my account I saw that they charged my $30 for shipping alone. OUTRAGEOUS!!!! You can buy a Snuggie at Walmart for cheaper than what I paid in shipping. When I called the 1800 number to see if I can credited or have more merchandise sent to me, I only go an automated recording. They said you can cancel the order and send back with a RMA # they provide you. I was looking up the address to see how much it would cost to send back, and there was no such thing at 400 Fulfillment Circle, Wallingford, CT. There was surrounding areas but that was it. I called my bank to dispute the incident. I will be sending everything back with a delivery receipt. Will keep in touch.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2009 10:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gpmsnuggie-800-6638166-Ny/Wallingford-Connecticut-06494/Gpmsnuggie-800-6638166-Ny-RIPOFF-SNUGGIES-Wallingford-Connecticut-541723. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gpm*snuggie 800-6638166 Ny